You Have Successfully Verified Your Contact Details.
We will now send you the information that you requested.
Please add us to your contact list (or address book) and check your email for details on how to download your copy of the “Think and Grow Rich” eBook. Adding the email to your address book now will mean that you don’t miss any important messages in future!
While you’re waiting, please read the messages below. You can also press on the bars to expand and contract the content. I’ve just added these “accordion items” and will be using them all over the place in future…
Yes, weird, I know. I’m actually asking you to unsubscribe… but only if you’ve just come here for the free ebook and don’t have any interest in the fantastic and compelling content that I’ve got coming. If you’ve just come for a freebie, then please unsubscribe using the link at the bottom of the email you just received (after you download the eBook, obviously!).
Why Am I Asking You To Do This?
Well, you’d actually be doing me a big favour for a few reasons.
- Firstly, if you only came for the eBook and have no interest in me contacting you, then you’d be doing us both a favour by me NOT sending you stuff you really don’t want in your email inbox. This generally leads to less people complaining about spam (which it isn’t) and I quite like to lead a stress free life!
- Secondly, by removing yourself from my mailing list, it means I pay less to my autoresponder provider. They charge me per block of X number of people so, minimising the people who aren’t interested in what I have to say, simply means I pay less in the long run. And for that, I am actually grateful to you to be honest enough to take a positive action to unsubscribe!
- Having people on my email list who really are interested means a better open and click-through rate for emails that I do send out. In future, when I’ll be offering my own products, I’d quite like to know people actually have some interest in them and want to buy them (because they will be excellent products!). If you know about marketing products online (- a training I’ll be offering in the future), then you’ll already know how important this is…
- Forthly (? never got this far in a list…), fewer people hitting the “MARK THIS AS SPAM” button means better deliverability for my emails. This is basically because most people don’t understand what “SPAM” is – it’s unsolicited emails (y’know… like the ones for viagra, a windfall from some bank or a nice lady who’d found my email and would like to meet up etc.). Emails from this site have been requested, ergo, it follows that they aren’t spam!
- …and finally, reduced numbers of people marking emails as spam has a global impact on email deliverability! Bold claim, I know… it simply means that the more people mark things correctly as spam, the more chance spam filters (and spam filter services) have of identifying the real culprits! You may not realise this, but some email software report back what it thinks is spam and add it to a generic list which is used by other people. Simply unsubscribing and not accusing me of spam, therefore, helps globally!
So… if you’ve no interest in what I’ve got to say. Please just click on that link. I won’t be offended in any way. Like I say, you’re doing me a major favour for which I will actually be grateful! In fact, I’d applaud you for you taking a decisive and positive action (which is really what this site is about!).
If you’re now impressed that I do actually care (enough to write this and make people responsible for their actions), then just wait for the emails and thank me a later on!
Thank You For Your Co-Operation!
TAGRe Chief Editor,
Conversational Therapist & Life Enrichment Coach
This Digital Download PDF eBook edition and related web site are NOT prepared, approved, licensed, endorsed or sponsored or otherwise affiliated with Napoleon Hill; his family and heirs; the Napoleon Hill Foundation; the Ralston Society or any past or present publishers of this book.
The web site and eBook are dedicated to the classic work, “Think And Grow Rich” written by Napoleon Hill in 1937. This electronic eBook edition, published in 2007 at think-and-grow-rich-ebook.com, is a reproduction of the complete 1937 version, originally published by the The Ralston Society and is now in the Public Domain.
THINK AND GROW RICH™ is the registered trademark and property of the Napoleon Hill Foundation.
The book title “Think And Grow Rich” as used by this Digital eBook and related Web site and any references used are for illustrative purposes only, without permission and are not authorized by, associated with, endorsed by, or sponsored by the Napoleon Hill Foundation. Any reference to “Think And Grow Rich” within the text or domain name is by necessity in reference to the title of book.